Bright space perfect for smaller group meetings or presentations.
To use mediated conference room
- Check out keys, mouse and keyboard from SOLS Facilities in LSE 237.
- Be sure TV and computer are turned on.
- If the screen does not appear, press “Input” on the remote and choose HDMI.
- Turn on mouse (switch on bottom) and keyboard (bottom on right side).
- To use a thumb drive, there is a USB port on the back of the computer.
- When finished, please turn off computer, TVs, mouse and keyboard.
To use laptop:
- There is no laptop hook up for the TVs in this room.
- To use a personal laptop, please check out an A/V Cart via link below:
For technical assistance, contact SOLS IT:
- Skype is preloaded on the attached computer and located on the desktop.
- Launch Skype and sign in to your Skype Account.
- Use PHNX Duet device for both audio and microphone to avoid issues with echoing.
Any further questions regarding A/V can be directed to Miguel Carillo Dominguez:
480.965.5087, LSE 229W
ASU Vidyo Service:
- This room is set up for ASU’s Vidyo video conferencing system.
- Use of this system requires initial training.
- Log in Credentials:
- Home Server: sols.vidyo.asu.edu
- Username: LSC505
- Password: lsc505
For technical assistance or to schedule a Vidyo training session, contact SOLS IT: